Planning is Key
No construction project will succeed without careful planning. This is why our preconstruction services are so valuable!
Our goal is to be involved in your project from the very beginning to eliminate any surprises that can come along the way. Our team will identify and remove any potential barriers that impede the your project goals, as we carefully devise a plan of action to accomplish your desired outcomes. Our focus is centered on the elements that have the greatest potential to affect cost and value.
Our experienced Pre-Construction team provides numerous services, including:
- Project Feasibility Study
- Constructability Reviews
- Design Management (as needed)
- Project Management
- Conceptual Budgeting
- Cost Estimating
- Value Engineering / Analysis
- Schedule Optimization
- Site Logistics
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Subcontractor Solicitation & Prequalification
- Bid Package Planning
- MEP Review
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
- Integrated Project Team Input
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Analyses
- Quality Control
- Project Specific Safety Plan Development
No matter what delivery method you choose, Russell’s team will provide prompt and expert advice to guide you through the preconstruction process.
Ready to learn more? Contact Us today!