Russell’s compensation and benefit packages are designed to attract and retain only the “Best and Brightest.” We regularly review salary structures to ensure our compensation strategies are aligned with our industry, and our business plan.
The best part? At Russell, growing in your career does not mean growing apart from your family and friends.
WORK / LIFE BALANCE BENEFITS.
- Universal Paid Time Off Plan – replaces standardized segregated vacation, sick and personal days
- Community Service Support
- Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Development Assessments & Training
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Bonus Plan
Health & Wellness Benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan — flex spending, dependent care accounts, voluntary vision and dental and pre-tax treatment of premiums
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As part of the Transparency in Coverage Rule (TCR), which requires Self-Funded groups and insurers to make two machine-readable files publicly available beginning July 1, 2022, Russell has provided a link below: