Russell is focused on giving back to our communities through corporate sponsorships, donations, advertising requests and volunteer opportunities; however, we do have annual budgetary constraints and can only approve a limited number of request applications. Please help us serve you and our community better by submitting your applications according to the below required guidelines.
Russell’s philanthropic concentration is current/potential/past clients and on social service organizations focused on the health and welfare of challenged populations, and children’s health / education related issues.
- Must align to our philanthropic area of focus outlined above.
- If a non-profit – it must be a registered 501(c)(3) charity or non-profit community service organization.
- Be operating in the greater Quad Cities, St. Louis and Kanas City regions.
Russell is unable to consider requests from the following:
- 3rd Party fundraising initiatives
- Cultural trips, field trips, or travel related expenses
- Organization or programs focused on public policy advocacy
- Organizations or programs with a focus outside the US
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability
how to apply:
Please submit your sponsorship, donation or advertising request through the following form.
- If your request is time-sensitive please be sure to submit your request at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Our goal is to respond within four weeks.
- Questions regarding your submission can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep your submission requests brief.
- *NOTE* This submission forms works best using the Chrome or Edge internet browsers.
- The Internet Explorer browser can sometimes cause an issue with inserting the date field.
- If you have issues, please try another browser or submit your information through email@example.com.