34,000 s.f. addition and renovation to the existing Critical Access Hospital
- New birthing unit
- 25 new private rooms
- Special care unit
- Extended care facility renovation
- New central plant
73,000 s.f. design/build addition and renovation
This project required the addition and renovation work to be completed in (5) phases in order to keep the hospital operational
- New 35 bed Long Term Care addition, 2-story Support Services addition, renovation of clinic space into new Endoscopy suite, upgrades to chilled water system and new emergency generator installation.
- Renovation of previous Long Term Care building into new Administration suite and (3) physician clinics, demolition of previous Administrative suite, new kitchen / dining addition, renovation of previous Endoscopy suite into new OR and an interior renovation of Imaging space.
- Demolition of a 1953 vintage 2-story hospital building and the renovation of existing laboratory space.
- Construction of new main parking lot, secondary entrance to hospital and an interior renovation of the Emergency Department.
- Renovation of the existing main entrance and creation of a permanent storm water detention pond.