Ready to Join Our Team?
Russell is constantly looking for great talent to join our team - at all levels of the organization. We provide new challenges, advancement opportunities, stability, learning opportunities and an innovative work environment to build a better career.
To apply and view our complete listing of current openings, please check out our job board below and submit your application.
- Project Manager (02-05-03-Project Manager-5)The Project Manager provides overall administrative and technical management on construction project site from bid preparation through final acceptance by client. Responsible for overall profitability of project. Provides initial client contact to access scope of work and resources required. Supervises the total construction effort. Responsible for ensuring project is constructed in accordance with design, budget […]
- Project Engineer (02-06-03-Project Engineer-5)The Project Engineer provides support and technical assistance in the management of construction services from bid preparation thru final close-out. Assigned increasing levels of responsibility on projects. Responsibilities include assisting in estimating, status reports, scheduling, project documentation and safety. Requirements: Four year degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or […]
- Field Manager (02-13-07-Field Manager-6)Traveling Superintendent/Field Manager Description: The Superintendent/Field Manager is responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising on-site trade employee activities during all phases of the project. Candidate must have the ability to adhere to the project schedule, effectively communicate with the project manager, architect, engineer and other project team members to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications […]
- Estimator (03-07-03-Estimator-5)Supports project teams throughout the preconstruction process including budgeting, estimating, scheduling, value analysis and design management for all types of delivery methods. Assists in project pursuit, strategies and techniques. Prepares bid schedules to determine project costs. Works closely with design team during development to control project costs. Provides technical support in negotiating contracts and change […]
- Controller - Facilities Management (10-01-02-Controller-1)Description This full function Accounting position is responsible for coordinating with Property Management staff regarding the preparation of monthly invoices to owners and overseeing payment of vendor invoices for 13 properties owned by multiple ownership groups. Essential duties and functions Reviews all customer project invoices prior to submission to the customer/owner to ensure their accuracy. Supports […]