Russell is focused on giving back to our communities through corporate sponsorships, donations, advertising requests and volunteer opportunities; however, we do have annual budgetary constraints and can only approve a limited number of request applications. Please help us serve you and our community better by submitting your applications according to the below required guidelines.
Russell’s philanthropic concentration is current/potential/past clients and on social service organizations focused on the health and welfare of challenged populations, and children’s health / education related issues.
- Must align to our philanthropic area of focus outlined above.
- If a non-profit – it must be a registered 501(c)(3) charity or non-profit community service organization.
- Be operating in the greater Quad Cities & St. Louis regions.
Russell is unable to consider requests from the following:
- 3rd Party fundraising initiatives
- Cultural trips, field trips, or travel related expenses
- Organization or programs focused on public policy advocacy
- Organizations or programs with a focus outside the US
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability
How to Apply:
Please submit your sponsorship, donation or advertising request through the form below. If your request is time-sensitive please be sure to submit your request at least six weeks in advance of the event. Our goal is to respond within four weeks. Questions regarding your submission can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep your submission requests below brief.
*NOTE* This submission forms works best using the Chrome or Edge internet browsers. The Internet Explorer browser can sometimes cause an issue with inserting the date field. If you have issues, please try another browser or submit your information through email@example.com.